Make 2014 your company's most successful business year ever with the advice, mentoring and networks of 2 renowned experts in global entrepreneurship, sales management, and team building. (See the full program brochure, the workshop venues, or the pricing details.)
Led by Ken Morse, serial entrepreneur (3Com, AspenTech), global sales veteran, and Founding Managing Director (1996-2009) of the MIT Entrepreneurship Center, and Laura Barker Morse, Team Building Expert, and Human Capital Partner at Atlas Venture (1999-2009), this highly interactive workshop offers an opportunity of unique value.
During this two day course for CEOs and senior sales executives, Ken & Laura will teach you how to:
- shorten your sales cycle
- enlarge your sales per client
- reduce uncertainty in your sales pipeline
- align everyone in your company to create a sales-focused culture
- form valuable customer relationships that bring global competitive advantage
- get a laser focus on customer value
- build a World Class Sales Team
- prepare a compelling elevator pitch that hits the key points in seconds, and
- CLOSE THE DEAL.
Practical sales management techniques will be presented in an easily understandable way. You will be able to use the skills that you acquire the moment you walk out the door.